A standardized system of straps, anchors, swings and bars, the Yoga Wall originated in Iyengar studios to reinforce proper alignment and maximize energy flow. You’ll learn how poses are supposed to feel in preparation for practicing them in the middle of the room. Whatever your limitations—physical, mental or emotional—the Wall will help you go beyond them.
Some of the benefits:
- Gentle spinal traction
- Strengthens core
- Hydrates vertebral disks
- Improves joint mobility
- Increases flexibility of the spine
- Reduces or eliminates back pain
- Increases body awareness
- Supports access to basic and advanced poses
- Improves circulation and lymphatic flushing
- Low-impact cardiovascular conditioning
- Improves mood and emotional equilibrium
- Helps balance hormones & brain chemistry
Space is limited. Classes fill up in advance, so please reserve your spot online, or call the front desk. 24 hour cancellation is needed if you can not make the class. Advanced Wall Class requires permission of the teacher to attend.
Class already full? Place yourself on the Wait List. If there is a cancellation and you are bumped up, an email will be automatically generated to inform you.