Anyone regardless of age, physical condition or experience can practice yoga. Flexibility, balance, strength, grace, and coordination are not required. But you will experience an improvement in all these areas with a dedicated practice.
We understand that walking into a new studio can be a little daunting. As soon as you walk through our doors, you find yourself in a peaceful, serene setting that will put you at ease. Our friendly staff will help you determine which class is right for you. It is our goal to meet you exactly where you are.
A few basic guidelines:
- If you’ve never been to Yoga Breeze, please arrive at least 15 minutes early, and at least five minutes early each time you return. That should give you plenty of time to get yourself settled in the studio.
- Bring a yoga mat, or you can borrow or purchase one from us. All other props are provided.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows movement.
- Leave shoes and personal belongings, including silenced cell phones, in the designated areas outside the practice studios.
- Refrain from wearing fragrance; some students are allergic.
- Inform your instructor of any injuries or health issues.
- If possible, hydrate before and after class but not during; drinking water in class will distract you from your practice.
We also offer private sessions to address specific issues and/or prepare you for group classes.
Most importantly, relax and enjoy the experience.