With Steve Price
As the Zen saying goes, “how we do anything is how we do everything”. Writing is a powerful way in which we can express our self. It can also be therapeutic and healing.
In this workshop, we’ll apply the principles of mindfulness to make everything you write more compelling and powerful. Working from the inside out, you will learn to tap into your full potential and expression.
Through inspiring insights, examples and exercises, you will learn to:
- Befriend your monkey mind
- Recognize and release old writing patterns
- Broaden and deepen your content
- Uncover fresh ways of seeing and expressing
- Unblock writer’s block
- Develop the discipline to finish what you start
Bring paper and a pencil or pen (no computers, please), and a beginner’s mind. All genres welcome.
Cost includes email feedback on up to three pages of writing.
20% off for Yoga Breeze YTT Students
Qualifies with Yoga Alliance as CEUs