with Amber Samplin
Our slow, gentle process to realign the spine will focus around the Shakti Yoga Wheel.
During this intro workshop, YOU will:
- Be introduced to the Shakti Yoga Wheel and experience why it is different
- Learn about the anatomy and function of the physical spine
- Explore pranayama (breath work) techniques that highlight imbalances along the shushumna (energetic spine)
- Experience a guided wheel-centered asana practice that includes deep stretches, forward folds, twists, leg strengthening and restorative postures
- Participate in a Q&A and create a custom “homework” plan for your body
Amber Samplin, ERYT-500, began her yoga journey in 1998. She instantly fell in love with how the practice allowed her mind, body and soul to harmoniously unite. These feelings were foreign to her competitive nature from years of athletic competition. She found a regular yoga practice to be just the counterbalance she needed. Finally, after many years and many yogic journeys she heeded to the call of teaching. The training she has receive gives her the necessary tools and confidence to provide each student with proper alignment, intelligent sequencing, and creative individualized transformational techniques.
Amber will have Shakti Wheels for sale for $60