Costa Rica Retreat
COSTA RICA YOGA RETREAT
AN ENCHANTINGLY LUSH & RELAXING RAINFOREST YOGA ESCAPE
with Christine Thomas, ERYT500
JULY 22 – JULY 29, 2017
Step into a world of wonders. Discover the Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica’s most vibrant rainforest. You will be in what National Geographic Magazine describes as “the most biologically intense place on earth”. Enjoy pristine beaches, abundant wildlife and completely immerse yourself in the beauty of nature.
This enchanted escape is hosted by Christine Thomas in partnership with Rainforest Reef Escape. We have put together the perfect escape package that features daily yoga practice combined with tons of great activities and optional tours that will introduce you to the lushness and beauty of Costa Rica’s most prolific rainforest.
YOUR ACCOMMODATION & FOOD
At the foot of the majestic Corcovado National Park is LagunaVista Villas, a stunning oceanfront ecolodge nestled between the warm Pacific Ocean and lush primary rainforest. You will be staying in beautiful tropical villas atop a stunning peninsula surrounded by a freshwater lagoon and overlooking the ocean. Everyday you will be visited by groups of monkeys, scarlet macaws and many other exotic animals in their natural habitat.
The food is prepared with the finest organic ingredients inspired by Asian, Mexican, Mediterranean, and Indian influences. Enjoy freshly picked ingredients from the garden and a blend of intense flavors that will enlighten your view on food and amaze your palate.
YOUR ADVENTURE ESCAPE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- All airport transfers in San José, Costa Rica’s capital city.
- First & last night private accommodation with breakfast in San José
- Round trip domestic flights to the Osa Peninsula with Nature Air
- Round-trip transportation to LagunaVista Villas on Carate Beach
- Shared ocean-view accommodation in our spacious villas at LagunaVista
- Three delicious meals per day including unlimited coffee, tea and fresh juices
- Daily yoga practice, Yoga Nidra, Meditation, QiGong and Tai Chi with Christine
- Daily adventure treks with your Rainforest Escape Host
- A basic gratuity for the lodge
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International flights
- All additional optional activities and tours.
- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY – 8 days / 7 nights ($1990US)
- Book and pay the $500 refundable deposit by January 31st and receive $200 off! Plus, a Wild Dolphin Boat Tour for free (a $75 value).
The accommodation is based on single occupancy in San José and double occupancy in our spacious villas at LagunaVista Villas.
Click on the following links to see more!
Yoga Adventure Escape